WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Bodyguard Results, page-119

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Same at my work, and we won the most reputable brand in Australia in Dec, ahead of Qantas. You can probably work out where I work lol.

NPS results are not straight scorecard 1-10 in how you read. As long as the NPS is positive, you're winning.

"Those who respond with a score of 9 or 10 are called Promoters, and are considered likely to exhibit value-creating behaviors, such as buying more, remaining customers for longer, and making more positive referrals to other potential customers. Those who respond with a score of 0 to 6 are labeled Detractors, and they are believed to be less likely to exhibit the value-creating behaviors. Responses of 7 and 8 are labeled Passives, and their behavior falls in the middle of Promoters and Detractors. The Net Promoter Score is calculated by subtracting the percentage of customers who are Detractors from the percentage of customers who are Promoters. For purposes of calculating a Net Promoter Score, Passives count towards the total number of respondents, but do not directly affect the overall net score."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.