WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Spoke briefly to my father who used to work for a large pharma...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 258 Posts.
    Spoke briefly to my father who used to work for a large pharma and consumer goods company about the results.
    His view was that if you could show a market opportunity for a benefit to 30-40% of affected people for this sort of a product then it would be an attractive proposition. Rule of thumb was that you would count 100% of the super positive people and 33% of the remaining non-negative group as a guide to a reasonable market sizing.
    In this case, you would use 25% as your super positive group ('I would buy this product') and then add in one third of the 3 and 4 star group, which would be around one third of 59% (being 26% as 4 star and 33% as 3 star - these numbers from the 51% being 4 or 5 star and assuming that the 5 star people are the would buy it people).
    That gives a total market opportunity of 25% plus a shade under 20% for a total of 44.7% or so.
    Remembering that his company worked off 30% to 40% as being a strong market opportunity, the BG numbers appear to stack up well. Worth keeping in mind too that improved formulation will probably increase these numbers a bit further
    We will all find out the truth of it in a few weeks time, but until I get news on the negative side I remain comfortable with my positive view on these results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.