WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Bodyguard Results, page-69

1. 2,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Whilst there are lots of positives, the underwhelming parts for me are these:

" 3 in 10 users consider Kneeguard to be the best product they have ever tried and more than one in four claim they would definitely buy the starter kit. " I look at that and read ONLY 3 in 10 users think it is the best product.... what do the other 7 think?

" 51% of the Kneeguard users giving it a four or five star rating, " I would have expected this to be much higher

"with one in three giving it a three star rating" That makes 83% giving it 3 stars or higher. It also means that 17% of people are giving it either 1 or 2 stars. Would you stay at a hotel on Tripadvisor if 17% of reviews were Poor or Terrible? You would think twice about it, that is for sure, and you would really want to check out the individual reviews.....

However Mr Market seems to have overlooked these points and we seemingly have unbridled enthusiasm for all things OBJ, now at 7.3 cents, a huge profit or over 50% for anyone who bought at 4.7 just a short while back...

Another few pips and I will be in green! Hooray!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.