BOE 1.36% $2.98 boss energy ltd

hhahahaa pump it up guys. if honeymoon is so good why was it put...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hhahahaa pump it up guys.

if honeymoon is so good why was it put on the market and why did it take so long to be sold.

why don't you hunt down some ex honeymoon geos and see what they have got to say. you can find them on linkedin.

don't you think rosatom had some guys that could have turned things around if possible. rosatom looks like they maybe now snooping around the athabsca basin for potential acquisitions. maybe rosatom knows what is worth chasing and what is worth focusing on.

the stuff that was released today was all pr stuff that every uranium hopeful has been pushing since good old fukushima.

imo the four mile uranium project makes honeymoon look like nothing more than a sandpit.

based on quality and economics the four mile uranium project is the only notable stand-alone uranium project in australia atm.

i am only interested in best in class stuff.

my favorite uranium stock atm is listed in toronto. the dude running this company was previously the cfo for the honeymoon mine and played a big part in raising $250 million to get honeymoon up and running. so we have a connection fellas.

love farmeroscar. lol
    Last edited by FarmerOscar: 09/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.040(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.06 $2.88 $20.40M 6.863M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 80752 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 52384 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.