BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Good Morning @doncamiloAnd @Sk1nman, the Clueless day...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304

Good Morning @doncamilo
    And @Sk1nman, the Clueless day trader...lol

● What is important here is that the BBB#33 well is
    Saturated in gas, Gas Filled Lyons Sands Reservoir with i believe a high- grade Helium gas composition ..... and we are in the Lyons formation Fairway in one direction 230m away from the Proven drilled water well 8.8% high- grade Helium discovery made in 17 November 2021

● this discovery tells me we have at least in one direction in this upper Lyons Fairway 230m in lenght of a Very high (98%) probability of 8% to 8.8% high-grade Helium Discovery ...lol...this an Awesome result for BNL Shareholders and will be proven.

● Yes ..we didn't get a pressure reading Yet and the low pressurised gas system didn't flow to surface Yet... But we are still in the low pressurised Lyons Sands formation Reservoir Fairway with SATURATED GAS Filled Reservoir..... How good is that ..lol..open your eyes @Sk1nman and your followers eyes.

●the Lyons formation Fairway Reservoir has 2 levels We are currently in the upper level Fairway Reservoir at 930ft / 350mm Deep a low pressurised system

●ranging from 300kpa to 1,200kpa pressure in this Fairway Reservoir system.

●When you have tightly packed sandy porosity soil structure at about 28% sitting there for 60 Million years, it sometimes needs some Manual engineering Help to get the 8.8% low pressurised Helium system to stat Flowing again, this is common practice in the exploration of low pressure Helium business 101...lol, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD OF KNOW THIS @Sk1nman...lol... Clueless...time will tell won't it .

in advance @Sk1nman, Don't forget to apologise to the Trent and the BNL experience oil and gas team for your childish action...lol

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.15K 3.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772506 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4367703 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.