BNL 12.5% 0.5¢ blue star helium limited

Your apologise was not sincerely enough..lol..from the heart......

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Your apologise was not sincerely enough..lol..from the heart... do you really have a heart @Sk1nman.....lol..?
    I know You @Sk1nman and your mates can do better than that when the time comes ?

i am neither .....just like you a SH loosing on my investment big time and I bought more and I am not selling ....just posting my views and opinions on how I see the situation going forward...lol

I don't know what's in the ground until we have drilled and what the experts interpretations are, and what they are telling us we have which is a high- grade Helium area at Voyager leases...lol

I am sick of all the unnecessary horrible posts towards the so call Guru's engineers and geologist in BNL.

I don't know why you @Sk1nman and your mates,
    as shareholder, would be posting so negative towards your investment in BNL and putting down a very experienced bunch of People we have working for us from the oil and gas industry of 20 years , putting them down all the time, who I believe are really trying hard too get BNL into production .

Sure these guys will make mistakes, they are only human...lol..and smarter than me....lol and definitely smarter than you and your mates....lol

Trent and the team have achieved huge things for BNLshareholders :
    76 wells that will eventually be approved and drilled
    20 of these wells will be approved in our 100% owed high- grade Helium Voyager Prospect lease ...lol..that is something don't you think ?
    We have the money to drill and ready any time now to go into production with a leased PSA MODULAR PROCESSING PLANT...how good is this..lol..?

There is no reason for you and your mates to go on like you do....get my drift...lol.. you are hurting our investment...lol

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.751M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.72K 3.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4584256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6667222 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.