BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Hey @Skronkman i quess your post was directed at me asking me a...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Hey @Skronkman i quess your post was directed at me asking me a question or two..lol

your question 1/
    If the well bore had collapsed wouldnt the wireline testing have shown that?
    ( short answer is No it wouldn't )

IMO .....you and me would do this simple experiment test, in dropping weight on a string down the vertical wellbore and measuring the depth .

if The BNL team did this type experiment I don't believe they would be able to effectively report on the findings, because it would not be a correct form of technical assessment on the cause.

I believe the BNL team didn't expect this to happen considering they got a small flow rate gas at BBB # 1 well where 8.8% Helium gas flowed .
    They could of drop a camera down the wellbore, but i quess they didn't have a proper approved camera and cord long enough to travel down 350m .

In this situation it is better to leave the well head closed at surface, for a week or two and see if the gas pressure changes or increases on its own in the wellbore due to the changes in pressure in the Reservoir due to or drilling disturbing the pressure in the Reservoir.

By this time we can arrange a High Pressure Suction Vacuum Truck to be on site and also simulate a pressure Vacuum flow in the wellbore which should help the gas flow ...with a bit of luck...IMO

DYOR

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.15K 3.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772506 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4367703 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.