NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Hi @radx, Engineering is my thing but I wasn't working in mining...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi @radx,
    Engineering is my thing but I wasn't working in mining in PNG.... I was a pilot for about 4 years and flew all over the country but mostly the Sepik, Ramu and Northern areas from Madang inland and through the Finisterre's and toward Lae.
    My engineering in Aus involved installation, commissioning and maintenance of large mining plant and earth moving equipment (NCM).
    In PNG I remember flying to bush airstrips in the Frieda/May River area where the mountains come out to the lowlands.... a lot of the national people had gold in their pockets and would try to use it like cash to get a ticket or buy things. We were warned never to take gold but I saw plenty! We loaded all sorts of things into the planes including small tractors (in pieces) and gold dredges and associated stuff to deliver to these areas.
    I've only been investing for the last 2 years and wanted to get into something I feel I have a good understanding of at a low SP.
    I didn't buy before because I wanted to keep my money working and NIU looked like it was basically invisible to the market. I think things are waking up now!
    Not concerned with the recent suspension just gives me a bit more time to get more pennys together!
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.