DEG 2.63% $1.17 de grey mining limited

Ann: Bonanza Au and Ag grades newly discovered ep, page-2

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: Bonanza Au and Ag grades newly disco... Hi

Personally, I started with DEG a couple of years ago and have bought up shares as the exploration in Argentina matures. Back then, I estimated this as a five year activity that would involve various milestones. These recent rock samples from SM6 were beyond what I was expecting and tick off one of those milestones... up there with as good as you could hope for from the surface sampling and very, very encouraging. Expressions of low sulphidation epithermals are very often subtle and non-economic on or near the surface. So, while the figures are based on rock chips and not intercepts, these are fantastic indicators that perhaps we should be hopeful of drilling some high grade intercepts later in the year. The high grades in this type of feature are usually at depth in the ore zone.

So far, De Grey has validated the argument that the Deseado Massif is a great place for a junior explorer.

As well as the SM6 drilling, the other drill results are also awaited with interest.

Still a lot of drilling ahead. But having bought in based on doing a lot of research on epithermals and mineralised trends in the region etc, it is reassuring that prior to the SM6 drill there are major indicators that high grades await beneath. I still see this as my choice junior stock for calculated risk versus potential reward.

Cheers

Elisby1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.030(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.804B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.18 $1.13 $8.314M 7.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 67363 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 218784 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.