TMS 4.55% 2.3¢ tennant minerals limited

I don't know either of them so I can only speculate.That said, I...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I don't know either of them so I can only speculate.
    That said, I doubt if DP has any time for Bruces condom for as far as I can ascertain, the Chair is ( like his master) is out to get as much as he can without having to do anything. In the Chairmans case, all he has to do is read the script that Bruce and his band of pirates give him to regurgitate
    Nice work if you are prepared to sell the remains of your soul for directors fees and a case of mouthwash for Xmas ( you gotta love the taste of salty meat to do his job ).
    That said, the fact that you wouldn't stop to urinate
    on that lot if they were on fire doesn't detract from the quality of the Project, as it doesn't matter who sits in what chair as the geology and the projects potential is in the public domain and serious people are starting to notice this.
    TMS could be run by the Wiggles or BHP and it wont impact on the final sale price as TMS will not develop the Project but will be taken out by a hungry predator when even blind Freddie can do the maths.
    When is dependent on their appetite for risk; go early whilst there is still a question mark and the price will be lower that after several more drill programs.
    Either way the Shareholders will sell at the drop of a hat once the multiples of what they have paid to date are reached.
    its nice to have a win; the only ❓ now is when

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $21.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $72.19K 3.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219737 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 475003 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.