TMS 0.00% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

Thanks for the reply Buffet101, appreciate it. Guess some of...

1. 2,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    Thanks for the reply Buffet101, appreciate it. Guess some of your posts seem a bit cryptic to me (being not a native speaker) but i get the bottom half of your post . I believe you know quite a bit the history/background of TMS from when it was still BDI (?) so any relevant (/legit) info that you can post here is appreciated (as a late comer to TMS i seem not aware of DP or Bruce as well as previous project/tenements M&A etc. if any, but Jon Dugdale certainly feels like a very competent technical adviser/geo and his latest short video is the one to watch again, simple/clear, thorough and certainly makes one feel excited about the TMS prospects they are working on atm; and due to the past couple of quarters tight budgeting in its admin/staff cost vs explorations' spend personally i don't hold negative sentiment towards the chair too and he did say in one of his interviews (early 2022?) from memory that his background was solicitor not mining... just some personal observations ). Thanks again and GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.814K 82.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1890512 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 3021287 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.