AW1 4.00% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Bonanza Copper Hits and New Discovery at Storm, page-124

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4292
    So, what is all the selling about?

The market has been looking forward to results relating to 2 things:

- NEAR SURFACE COPPER MINERALIZATION, and

- NEW DEEPER COPPER MINERALIZATION.

The ann today as far as I see has been absolutely brilliant in terms of confirming more more copper NEAR SURFACE, with the new discovery at LIGHTNING RIDGE which in my opinion is fantastic BECAUSE of its location. People need to understand the significance of its location. It is in the middle of all the identified copper prospects (4100N, 2750N, 2200N, 3500N, and THUNDER). LIGHTNING RIDGE links all of those prospects together and confirms CONTINUITY of copper mineralization and therefore it is a very positive discovery and very important discovery for the whole STORM project NEAR SURFACE Cooper mineralization.

Secondly, the ann today does not say anything about the COPPER at depth. Sellers run away as if it is a bad announcement about the copper at depth. No. It is not. There nothing disclosed about the copper layer at depth. Nothing has changed at all. Nothing has been announced further about the copper layer at depth at all. As I said before I believe the company is trying to drill as many DD holes as they can and release the updates together as a while rather than 1 hole by 1 hole.

I think in the next 24 hours many sellers will swear to themselves "WFT have i done? Why did i sell my shares at cheap price to new holders? Stupid me".

IN SHORT, THE ANN TODAY IS ANOTHER SET OF RESULTS THAT ARE PROVING UP STORM PROJECT NEAR SURFACE FIRMING UP AS A 10KM STRIKE COPPER TREND. (Yes, it is now firming up as a 10km, not 5km, now).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $29.01K 233.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 610214 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 724598 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.