AW1 4.00% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Bonanza Copper Hits and New Discovery at Storm, page-136

1. 2,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Well it's not "if" it will be DSO, the company has stated that the shallows are intended to be a DSO operation.

This entire announcement is about the shallows. My mistake I assumed you were with the other poster earlier who was being disingenuous by claiming such a high capex. Besides, whatever the capex for deep stuff would be is offset by the removal of overburden + the money generated by the DSO which the Canadians are actually discussing right now based on today's announcement. There's some good info over there discussing this if you're interested.

I don't work for anyone, I can't comment on anyone else here but I think people just get very excited (sometimes too much) and there are people here who love to downramp it for a laugh (they get their reactions so can you blame them). I don't mind either kind of poster since they make it entertaining here.

I'm not doing any short term trading I'm on this long and not good enough at TA. Why sell when we're still waiting for assays? We're in such early days here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $29.01K 233.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 610214 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 724598 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.