AW1 4.00% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Bonanza Copper Hits and New Discovery at Storm, page-208

1. 2,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562

Some of the downrampers are here because a few other posters are in a battle with them over HCH. Amusing stuff but these guys are funny and welcome here anytime. I hope things work out well for them.

Some people here get accused of being downrampers because they're skeptical and are not as optimistic as some of us. That's fine, diverse viewpoints are a good thing. I'm happy when you guys post your analysis and explain your viewpoints.

But you do have a point about a few posters who like to share actual lies that contradict official announcements and misrepresent data. Though I don't have a problem with them either, because anyone who falls for such obvious BS did not do enough research.

I think at the end of the day we all have varying degrees of optimism/pessimism and I'm not the kind of person that wants to see free speech silenced just because I may not agree with their overly pessimistic views. Even the ones who are making factually incorrect statements do the forum a service because it opens up discussion for other posters to correct them.

The moral of the story is that this post, as well as everyone else's posts on here IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $29.01K 233.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 610214 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 724598 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.