AW1 4.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

They are drilling the piss out of the shallow deposits to sure...

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    They are drilling the piss out of the shallow deposits to sure up an MRE asap so as to proceed with a DSO operation ASAP.
    I expect the DSO will be up and running within 18 months with almost no infrastructure required.
    No port facility required, nothing much in the way of roading.....Dave has said you can drive a commodore around up there.
    Biggest cost will be the ore sorter with other machinery required to be possibly dry hired.
    Permitting should be a breeze as the mine is in an arctic desert....no flora, very little fauna and already has the Nunavut Provincial Govt onboard as they donated $200k towards the current drilling.
    SFR went down the same DSO route and was mining within 3 yrs.....and in Aus thar's a feat in itself.
    If AW1 can emulate to some degree what SFR has achieved, then all AW1 SH stand in good stead.
    The advantage of getting the DSO up and running asap is to provide revenue to then drill the piss out of the deeper ore, which will take yrs considering the massive extent that's been uncovered so far.
    Re when will DSO most likely start? I think Dave needs to update market as soon as is able once the MRE is sorted.
    Last edited by s1r1us: 06/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $131.3K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243565 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 363322 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.