AW1 4.17% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

I have been sitting back over the past few days and holding off...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747
    I have been sitting back over the past few days and holding off making any comments... seems like lemmings will be lemmings....even if it means leaping to their own deaths.

Lets look at things from a cold German logic perspective ... which is the way I always do as I am in fact cold and German.

Last Friday pre news of a TH we were sitting excited and stable.
    Piles of news was/ is expected over the next few weeks. No specific order mentioned but logical to assume that the completed RC drills would come first because amongst other things for every DD hole there were multiple rc holes completed so the lab would have received them first. Also DD is deeper and was being sent in pairs. Other news included DSO update, Indium update, visuals on potential addition DD holes.

So if for one second we disregard what has happened on Monday/Tuesday and Friday night over at Aston.......and just think...

RC infill drilling 4100, 2750 and 2200. We were told it was complete. If you were holding for the infill drilling then the Announcement was great. It confirmed continuation of what was already a " whopping " shallow resource that would go toward JORC for a planned operation. Nobody expected all the 4100, 2750 and 2200 assays back altogether as that's a lot of assays and the samples weren't all sent at once.

So, if you were here for the DSO and shallow stuff you would have been pleased. A good announcement complete with a couple of bonanza grade intercepts ..great stuff ... the more there is the bigger the shallow reserve ....and the announcement even threw in a " but wait there is more " with a whole new zone ... Lightning ridge uncovered ....smack between some of the existing .... and that discovery lends weight to their potentially being shallow zones for at least 10km of the strike ....
    DSO folks should have been ecstatic.

So what if you were waiting for the DD assays. No biggy. These were more great rc infill drill assays and a new shallow zone discovery. Absolutely no baring on those die hard sediment hosted folks. If anything a positive as the new discovery further proves out the modelling and that means there could be literally dozens and dozens of similar 4100 zones down the massive 100kms+ of strike ...
    So sediment hosted folks should have been happy, at worst mildly disappointed that they have to wait a few more days for their assays .... oh diddums

Ditto if you hate storm altogether and just want Indium results from West Desert.... a few more days/weeks waiting

But the announcement did say that Yellowknife fires forced us to close early ..ok not great but we were planning to exit in mid September anyway... and everything needed for DSO, Sediment Hosted, District wide and Indium folks remains unchanged ... HO didn't get evacuated, nor the lab nor the camp. All that is still coming

But what did happen is the hired downrampers and tag along fluffers saw the opportunity to slap down AW1. Several of whom were discovered to have duplicate accounts and were removed on the ceo.ca forum
    in Canada (as the same muppets just happened to show up there). Now why would they have duplicate accounts ... what could possibly motivate them to double down on downramping? Let's have a think about that. And some of their posts were so plainly stupid and misleading... good lord one was caught out reposting assays modified to remove the good grades ...come on folks ...

No wonder it was successful... the number of even long term holders posting EEOR ( the moaning glass half empty donkey) comments was staggering.
    I even saw a comment that you shouldn't blindly follow the Bennetts because they aren't always right! Nobody should ever blindly follow anyone in the market!!! DYOR and so it well. But I can tell you one thing ... if you haven't got https://www.sydneyminingclub.org/characters/mark-bennett/
    the time or inclination to DYOR then you would be a darn sight better off following where Mark Bennett plonks his significant coin and huge reputation than blindly listening to anonymous downramping NON holders on HC. I mean if you read nothing else read Mark Bennetts darn CV. Then try to argue he knows less than some clown downramper. Dear me.

Then consider the fact that He has plonked down a whole heap of coin since the sediment hosted discovery announcement and has got 2 not 1 holdings in our T20. Good lord I am in the T10 and I have been increasing my holding since he joined our T20 the first time ... more so since he joined the second time with a separate holding ..... because that's logical. Selling since he joined isn't.

And have a think about the person or people behind the HSBC nominee account that bought nearly 19m shares in the 3 weeks prior to the announcement to get to the position of Numbet 1 shareholder surpassing Dave. That took them to over 28m shares They spend 5+m doing that.. all after the 7th of August announcement further proving the Nunavut sediment hosted system. They ( whoever they are ) wouldn't have given a hoot about Mondays assays ...they came for the main game and those assays aren't in ... but nobody and I mean nobody would spend that coin without fully understanding the DD visuals so far and reviewing the geology and modelling

I am glad that people are posting the comments of Benjamin Cox finally. He is after all one of the founders of Aston and its former Chairman before retiring. He knows what is being proven up better than almost anyone. read what he is saying.... on a public forum!

So should you listen to anonymous downrampers and their team of fluffers or do you try to use just a bare modicum of logic and stifle that lemming gnawing at you. Should you maybe consider where folks that are NOT anonymous and have a proven deep understanding of geological modelling and the property and the visuals, and the facts they are sinking more cash into buying AW1 and risking their reputation.

Do you maybe wait for the JORC if you are here for the DSO
    Do you wait for the DD assays perhaps if you are here for for the sediment hosted system to be confirmed
    Do you wait for Thunder assay if you are waiting to confirm zones of shallow zones likely across tenement based on surveys
    Do you wait for Indium if that's your jam?

So in conclusion I guess it's good that the lemmings have all succumbed to their instincts...hopefully a LTH focussed register emerging

Bring on the announcements .... and if Indium should happen to come before DD or lord forbid more RC assays come next ...be logical..... not lemminglike.

Gottinhimmel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $333.1K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 376038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.