AW1 4.17% 11.5¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Bonanza Copper Hits and New Discovery at Storm, page-92

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    No problem. I appreciate the insight regardless. It is an interesting back of the envelope formula to be aware of non the less.

My thoughts regarding the viability of the shallows:
    - Once the machinery and other fixed costs are covered by the decent holes, it shall lower the average cost of mining all holes since the total resource appears to be very large.
    - Plus the fact that there are already several confirmed decent holes in these first results, the likelihood that there are more feasible holes to be announced becomes quite probable imo considering the visuals.
    - Dave also has stated on the record that 0.5% grades in the shallow will be economical.
    Regarding the deeper underground targets >150m
    - Once the economical shallows are dug out then the cost of getting out the deeps becomes substantially cheaper as the initial cost of removing the first 50-80 meters of profitable over burden will already be covered. and now we have the >150 targets sitting at deeps of <90m after stage one so no longer need >30 targets.

Just my opinion, not investment advice to anyone reading my thoughts, but I am combatable ridding this all the way to production
    Last edited by Danniel: 04/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $59.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $280.2K 2.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1386517 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 239482 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.