GSN 5.26% 2.0¢ great southern mining limited

Ann: Bonanza gold intersection at Coxs Find Gold Project, page-49

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    As I have been here awhile, I know there are previous brokers in placements who had a lot of shares, but were always going to sell on the first major good news as they maybe upset they did not get the gig in the last raise. So I would think with this volume going through and maybe the next couple of days they should be gone. So do not take this selling as an indication that there is any issue with the outstanding drill results so far.

Who is buying in the millions is the real question. I would say Shaw Partners (who love the story and believe in the huge potential) and their clients plus a few more intsto's who get the story and have internal geologists who have seen the results and are now convinced this is the real thing.

Talking about results, this was outstanding results and if you look at the previous hits nearby I have estimated a block of high grade that may average 100g/t over (6m x 12m x 8m). 600cubic metres. That is a lot of gold in a a small area and that is just the start.

Good to see our first negative nellies come on board to downplay what is here. They bag the RC results, and not realise how good it was that they actually hit gold in a area they never been before which opens up the potential lode in a new direction. Anyway we had a good run without the usual
    trolls and negative posters trying to save everyone. I think I saw the same type of comments on MGV and DEG threads when they had high grade announcements and their prices were under 20 cents.

Anyway next results should be in early next week and I will bet that they will be just as good, if not better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $16.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $160 8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 553918 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.