MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Well done everyone. As the company was drilling on the "Known"...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well done everyone.

As the company was drilling on the "Known" area, IMO, decent grades were expected/factored in already but this announcement was beyond the expectation I guess.

Below shows the drilling breakdown, as per last announcement company completed reporting for Leipold ad McTavish and it seems company found extended strike (of 2kms) between Leipold and McTavish which is very promising news IMO.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3346/3346521-dea34429c80b0cd9b4a5dcda7d786fd8.jpg
    As the assays of these two prospects were fully reported, IMO smart money and big players should be able to have some sort of estimation on MRE and I believe that was one of the main reason we had very significant volume traded yesterday.

Now company will report Cosmo and Champion prospects over the coming weeks and I still remember that Jason called Cosmo and Champion as the jewel in the crown.

I personally cannot wait to see the Cosmo result as company reported visible gold in Feb and said they are processing quality control programme with some preliminary results.

IMO next couple of weeks will be very important for company and its shareholders and I hope good news in next week

All in my opinion only and have a good weekend and stay safe!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $18K 9M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 219079981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 92588149 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.