DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I think people are missing the point here. The rock samples are...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I think people are missing the point here. The rock samples are a binary indicator that provides supporting evidance to investigate further. From here we want DRE to look for additional indicators of depth potential, most likely through geophysical methods and then confirm everything with some RC holes and eventually diamond holes.

I disagree with TemptingTrader that we don't see samples underground which reflect rock chips - Dugald River is a historic example of this. Also a lot of gossanous gold deposits can have bonanza nuggets which continue at depth. And just for a bit of flippancy - iron ore deposits grade at rock chip samples haha. However, if you're after modern examples of ore deposits then you're mostly shit out of luck because all of the "easy" deposits have been found hence why geoscientists are focusing on developing better and better techniques to look "under cover" (allivum/sands etc).

I do agree with TT on the hype train however. Oxidation concentrates metals at surface and typically are weaker sub-surface. Overall this is positive news, but don't bust a nut over it.

Everybody crack a cold one, chill out and trust the process and geo team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.