GCM 11.1% 0.4¢ green critical minerals limited

Ann: Bonanza Grade Gold Assaying 28.04m @ 37.42 g/t Au, page-16

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    History shows that on 11 November it will be four years since AB and the other KRB directors were replaced by shareholder vote – high time AB accepts that and many other facts of life.

The KRB REE strategy was fictional and the base metal projects were poorly run and worthless as it turned out. The new TTW management tidied everything up including a High Court summons and fine of $150,000 plus costs for previous KRB transgressions, returned half the cash to the shareholders and acquired Torrington.

Who has declared Torrington dead? Yes the professional technical evaluation of a small portion of the tungsten potential proved not to be viable at the realistic cut-off grade applied. It will take a while to sort the topaz potential (with which will come tungsten production) and in the interim TTW with the assistance of GTT is seeking to increase shareholder value elsewhere.

The way I read it is that Leon has invested most of his salary since November 2014 into acquiring additional TTW shares. Why did AB NEVER acquire any KRB shares, but yet keeps chirping on this platform via his alter ego Coal and Gas?

I am a loyal TTW shareholder and happy to ride this out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.