GCM 11.1% 0.4¢ green critical minerals limited

Ann: Bonanza Grade Gold Assaying 28.04m @ 37.42 g/t Au, page-4

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I thought I would further highlight the news flow we can expect within the next month or so as well as reasons we can expect the SP to move a lot higher than what it currently sits at. Selling now is crazy IMO, I have a lot of shares here and am still buying.

Drilling- Drilling to commence imminently. We already have great historic drill results so I believe drilling will reveal more great results. If anything people should be buying leading up to drilling certainly not selling.

Acquisitions- Have mentioned that there are several value adding acquisitions under review. With $4.25 million in the bank I think we can expect a couple of quality acquisitions and still have money to drill!

Marketing and Nickel Focus- They have made clear the company is focusing on HIGH grade class 1 Nickel Sulphides. Nickel is the best performing metal atm, warehouse inventories rapidly decreasing and price trend over the past year increasing after battery manufacturers announced they're aiming to remove cobalt from batteries and use 80% nickel.  Once the company has completed new acquisitions, I would expect some marketing (presentations, paid advertising etc).

Performance Shares- Directors and Corporate Advisors get performance shares after keeping the SP at 10c for 10 or more days consecutively. I know if I had a few hundred thousand dollars worth of performance shares I would be doing everything I could to meet that target. Basically, directors and advisors interests are aligned with holders!

Projects in Canada- Company Nickel acquisition is in Canada which is well known as a mining friendly country. When our project starts drilling, which can be expected imminently, we wont experience any hurdles (and SP wont get impacted negatively) after that. Unlike companies with projects in corrupt countries such as DRC that see a massive appreciation in SP before it all comes crumbling down due to government taxes, delays etc, we dont have to worry about any of these unexpected roadblocks along the way. Given the current acquisition is in Canada, I would expect the next acquisition/s to also be in Canada.

For all of these reasons, I think the next month or 2 are the most exciting and promising times that TTW holders have experienced in a long time. Things are finally happening!! To make money you have to be in before the story heats up and everyone else finds out, not after!

All IMO,
    GLTAH

Cheers Moush

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $29.63K 7.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12810470 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8739546 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.