WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Bonanza Grade Intercepts at Wiluna, page-54

1. 2,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    Our drilling has been sensational, I don't think the market has rewarded our SP yet, possibly waiting for Reserve and Resource update to come.

Our reserve and resource makes a DEG look like a low grade operation proposal. Yet, look at their MC and they haven't even made an ounce of cashflow yet or even have a plant and infrastructure in place. Crazy stuff, we need their SH'rs on our register.

I would not be surprised if our reserve and resource update demonstrates a head grade better than our neighbours NST when released in the coming months.

Things are looking promising, just need to execute stage1 and we will start flying. We have a substantial value gap to fill. Markets can stay irrational for a very long time but eventually fair price will be achieved and it's any where between 3-5 times our current price once stage 1 is in place based on peers like RED.

We are spending circa $30million a year drilling our reserves and resource, if a little explorer had our budget and hit the results we have been releasing to the market they would have gone to a MC well over $100million on a JORC resource alone. In fact they would would be trading at our MC.

We are cheap, someone wants us cheap, make an offer and take us out and be done with the games.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.