ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

JandJ .... clearly with me being moderated for profane language...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    JandJ .... clearly with me being moderated for profane language with my last post (even though I thought that I had "redacted" some of the letters), after drinking maybe a little too much good red wine, I think that I am the last person you should be asking for advice on what red wine to drink which does not get you into trouble!!!

Inca is presenting at both the Noosa conference in November and also at the RRS one later in December on the Gold Coast and the timing looks pretty good to me, to the extent that we would hope to have lots of exploration news from both Peru and Australia to talk about. I will be at both events, manning the Inca booth, and would be pleased to see all and any Inca shareholders who might be attending these conference.

As JandJ says, let's just hope the borders are open and that people can travel relatively freely so there can be in-person attendance. Don't know about the rest of you but I certainly prefer face to face meetings and discussions rather the virtual world which is nowadays the norm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 352365 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.