ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Bonanza Grade Silver at Riqueza South Project, Peru, page-72

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Hi brauninc hope you and your family are safe and well my brother. Well to be 100% honest I've sold nearly everything at 17c, 14c, and listed another further 300,000 shares at 12c yesterday, but only 87,000 sold, so hopefully today the remaining will execute. I still hold a few hundred thousand shares in each of my accounts still but not the amount I previously had. The drilling announcements have been somewhat disappointing to date.

I've changed my strategy and have invested heavily into the crypto market, its set for a huge run in the coming months rite up till Christmas. Now don't get me wrong I will buy more ICG once we start drilling on home soil. I've made 3x more in Crypto in the last few months then all the years being invested in ICG, but each to there own.

The market sentiment has really changed with ICG in the past 12 months. They no longer can rally the SP on hype and rock-chips like previous years. Unless we hit something substantial we're not going anywhere fast.

Do I believe we will uncover something, yes
    Do I believe we will get a joint-venture, yes
    Do I believe in Peru, 50/50
    Do I believe in our Australian tenements, yes

But I believe money can be made elsewhere while waiting for the above to manifest into reality. As I said I still hold a small bag but have the majority of my money working for me building wealth while waiting on something I feel a substantial information with ICG, thats not rock chips or small soil deposits.

So I will still be invested in ICG but more on the sidelines waiting for further confirmation of Something that I feel is substantial news. And I'm happy to pay a higher share price if need be. But I am not going to have my money tied up doing nothing day in day out, week in week out, month in month out especially when money can be made on other markets -Stocks or Crypto.

PS- Crypto is not a Ponzi scheme. Just because the older generation is to ignorant to learn about Crypto let alone try and understand what technology is evolving from it. Governments, Military, Banks, Medical and loads more are turning to Crypto because of there advanced technology for real world use going into the future.

Those that enter into Crypto now are the pioneers of the future. Stock markets in 10 years will be on the back burner still operating but nothing compared to Crypto.

I will always have my fingers in both pies. But remember no resources last forever, The future is digital, especially currency and I'm not talking BTC

XRP
    HBAR
    XDC
    Quant
    DAG

ICG management are doing everything in there power for it's share holders, but they are fighting against COVID-19 and other elements out of their control. Time is on our hands people so use that time wisely.

knowledge is power, power is money. Don't be close minded keep an open mind.

Cheers
    Darren
    Last edited by Kiwiboy00: 31/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.