NVA 1.69% 29.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Bonanza Grades at RPM North Including 132m @ 10.1 g/t Au, page-652

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    I would like to share some thoughts that I hope you will understand considering my English skills:

I am quite sure that the main problem that all the gold stocks ( Explorer, Developer and Producer ) share atm is that gold is out of fashion.

Most investors are chasing after the quick buck. And as long as they succeed with ie crypto, stock exchanges etc. they will not invest in sth sluggish as gold. Only when confidence in the financial sector declines gold will come back to fulfill its task as a Safe haven.

What we all see is ( and I have no doubt about that ) is that the Mmt does everything they can to drive the shareprice forward. But in these times you never know how the market will react. So some of their decisions may turn out as wrong. Even studied economics do admit they can no longer predict how the financial markets work.
    And even if the Mmt succeeded in putting some ,meat at the bones' the already waiting piranhas arrive at once to gnaw everything off again ( for a quick buck )

We all see it's a hard job to manage a gold stock atm and I wouldn't get it. It is too easy to do everything wrong.

On the other hand: is there somebody who can deny that if ( !) the POG rises it will pull all gold companies along without any doing of any Mmt.

So the question is, will we wait until the time of gold will be back sometime in the near or distant future or will we slam the door and leave the building as some of us already did ( with more or less of noise ).

In the meantime all we can do is waiting and all the Management can do is to try to push the sp. in little steps
    with whatever action or even prevent the sp from falling.

I decided to wait ( very old school ). And it may help me not to stare at the day to day sp.

Good luck to all patient holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 26.5¢ $51.68K 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2962 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.5¢ 58594
Last updated 15.19pm 29/04/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.