BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I was just seeing a pattern, don't take what I drew as an...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I was just seeing a pattern, don't take what I drew as an interpretation!

I think what BRB has said today makes sense, with a flatish structure intersecting vertical ones. They say it is spatially associated with the lamprohyre, which is also relatively flat lying.

According to this paper, The Golden Mile has mineralised structures in four different orientations, so this sort of complexity is certainly possible.

I guess it could? As they said in the announcement, it could increase gold per vertical metre, which would reduce the mining cost per ounce.

I said in a previous thread the large drop in price following the lackluster diamond results was unwarranted, as the holes were designed before the high grade area was found and were drilled for structure not grade. From that I said further good infill results from the high grade area would push the price back up, which is what is currently happening!

I would say what will help price is more good results from infill RC drilling, and diamond drilling in high grade area to confirm grade in RC drilling (and confirm structural model).
    Last edited by gyrojam: 31/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.