MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

I always find it amusing when you get fact based annts like this...

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    I always find it amusing when you get fact based annts like this and non-holders come flying in with their conspiracy theories!!
    Smearing? Well, if you want to look at it like that, then I guess they will also have problems with any statistical based report (or any other drill report, from any other explorer) because you can play those up to suit your narrative...talk about dooms dayers!!
    So, what should the coy do in this situation, take out the 1m @898g/t? How stupid would that be when it's there? All the coy is doing at this stage is reporting what they've drilled, on the basis of how these reports have always been reported as per regulation. Nothing new, nothing untoward, just reporting that they've found gold (generally with every hole they drill, mind you smile.png). But still they come...

What I like is that these hits are still consistently showing up at shallow depths, with every drill they put in the ground. And they continue to put most of their cash into the ground, not exorbitant salaries like a lot of other explorers...

More than happy to sit and wait - although as I've said before, I'd like to hear more from the coy about their feasibility plans for cashing in on these finds....just not interested in hearing the conspiracy theories from outsiders who obviously haven't been following the story!
    J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.