BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Can't say I've followed it that closely. They have some good...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Can't say I've followed it that closely. They have some good intersections but I can't say based on reading their presentation that I can see the deposit's true continuity over the strike extent which is being promoted.

There is a difference between finding mineralisation over 2.2km and having a continuous minable resource over this scale, so I'd be a little cautious about reading too much into the company's promotional material.

If you compare the meterages of drilling vs the number and quality of gold hits to the other bombora discovery that is emerging further to the east, the hit ratio seems higher across the road. What's more the continuity and geometry/grade distribution seem simpler across the road as well. The other bombora isn't claiming the same strike extent yet but the depth continuity is looking promising. I suppose I'm a little biased as that's the discovery I'm pinning some hopes on this year.

It looks like those that kept the faith and bought in below 50cents last year are being rewarded here. The low number of shares on issue is also something that attracts me. The infill drilling will determine how big and how profitable an open pit operation might be. Too early for me to make any calls on BRB and I missed the boat on the early gains. Will keep a closer eye on progress from now on. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.