VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Sweet, well that was sooner than expected. Last Bongo ann said...

1. 286 Posts.
    Sweet, well that was sooner than expected. Last Bongo ann said within 10 days and it was 5. Im not used to dead lines being met and then some with VIL related stuff :)

hopefully Bongo1 lift and bongo 2 flow rates will be timed perfectly lifting our SP above 2c. Back into my safety zone. Fingers crossed its VIL's time to shine.

Id love to average down more and did the math, i could get it down to 1.8c with current funds. However its just way too much of a gamble for me at the moment, only gamble with what you can afford and i couldnt afford to lose that much.

mljet you said you will look into doing another estimation with VIL regarding FP.

Could i go one further and ask if you could enlighten the VIL community with figures of FP and potential SP depening on different flow rates? And if you have the time could you please also do one for SD and Bongo#2 depending on possible flow rates?

My knowledge isnt sufficient enough to guage accurately how certain flow rates against our now bigger number of shares will reflect against the SP.

Cheers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.