VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Id love this to hit and support at 2-2.5c as i have averaged...

1. 286 Posts.
    Id love this to hit and support at 2-2.5c as i have averaged down to 2.5c and finally seeing VIL green in my portfolio after a year will be a massive sigh of releif however just for now i think its a little hopeful (hope im wrong).

I think there has been quite a lot of accumilation from 1.5c-.08c and a lot of those people will be selling during the teens. Not to mention the last CR at 1.2c a lot of those people will no doubt be selling into 1.5-2c range (what was it like 200m shares?).

Not to be a downer and i genuinely believe if the planets have lined up for us then off a trifecta theres no reason we wont be in the 10-15c range by christmas(heres hoping huh?). However until we actually get some flows or really positive drilling updates or if they lift Bongo#1 so much that the flow rates are +400BOPD i dont think we'll hit 2c just off this info. Just yet.

Hope im wrong, but my bets 1.4c then 1.2c after some pull back in a weeks time and then support around the 1.3-1.4c levels till more news comes out.

Fingers crossed im way off the mark and its 2c by next week :)

Oh and miki just out of curiosity, dont reply if you dont want to but what did you end up averaging down to? i was too chicken to pour more in at 1c so im still sitting heavy at 2.5c no way near as heavy as your 10m+ though :P

oh and sentiment has changed to buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.