PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I understand what you say TRex (can I call you that?) regarding...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I understand what you say TRex (can I call you that?) regarding the market pricing in the dilution, except that you can not, and never will, see whether this is the case. If PET goes down by 0.5 to 1c, can anybody say it had something to do with this bogus bonus? That's a rhetorical question by the way, because the answer is of course no. If it goes up by 10c can anybody say that it would have gone up by 10.5c - 11c? Again, obviously no. Nobody will ever be able to point to the share price and say that it would be exactly 0.5% higher if it weren't for the dilution. Equally, and more importantly and accurately, nobody will ever be able to point to the value of the company and say that it changed up or down based on this (very real) dilution. It does not in any way affect the value of the company and nobody will ever be able to say that they have a larger holding because of this dilution. Well they can say it but they are wrong.

Future Share Price will have nothing to do with this (except, as I have already said, a 1 off and permanent dilution that nobody will ever be able to point to and quantify). There is no "may or may not" about this dilution. It is a dilution. The only "may or may not" here is whether any individual share holder understands, or chooses to acknowledge, this real dilution, in their minds or not. It is real, it is undeniable. The only point is, is it understood or acknowledged.

1+1 = 2
    1 / 2 x 2 =1
    10 000 x 1.005 / 1.005 = 10 000
    $724M / 557 000 000 x 557 000 000 = $724M
    $724M / 557 000 000 x 1.005 x 557 000 000 / 1.005 = $724M
    $724M / 559 785 000 x 559 785 000 = $724M
    This is not opinion, it is maths. Truth is truth is truth. You can't just say that it is opinion.

I am not saying anything more on this. I am not trying to offer an opinion, I am trying to educate. Perhaps I am not very good at the education bit, but what I am trying to get across is simple fact not opinion. Maybe some one else can state it more clearly than I can.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.