PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Bonus Issue of Shares, page-31

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Really! Not an accountant. Shocking. Don't put up an utterly confusing, insanely inaccurate bunch of.....figures like this if you admit that you don't know what you are talking about. I said I was not going to say anything more on this but you made me bite. I am not going to start nit picking your maths or your logic it would take too long.

I have a major in Finance and Economics and this is a strong point for me. I have intentionally tried to not give a complicated finance lesson here but have stripped it back to the bare basics. I could talk about the ins and outs and intricacies of this for days but would only manage to muddy the waters. There are so many different scenarios, for so many different investors, that I am not going to waste my time trying to cover each and every one. The bottom line is, and the simplest way I can put this is, YOU HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ANYTHING. Don't do a whole pile of inaccurate and incomplete maths to try convince yourself (and others) that you have.

( will change if sp drops but then if sp drops with the amount of shares we own this really make little difference) What the hell does this statement even mean? If the share price drops by 0.5% (.65 of a cent) all of your arguments are moot and all of your maths is an utter waste of time. Not only that, but nobody can ever point to the SP at any time in the future and say that it is or is not 0.65c lower. We finished at $1:32 tonight. Could you please look into your magical crystal ball and tell me whether we would have finished at $1:3266 (the SP required to overcome the dilution we are being handed) before this news? Of course you can't nobody can and nobody will ever be able to. Stop with the insane arguments for and against and look at the facts for what they are.

I am trying to find simpler ways to put this but I am struggling. PET is a pie and it is worth so much. Chop it into 10 pieces, 1000 pieces, 557 million pieces or 559.785 million pieces and you still just have one pie. You own 1% of that pie and you own 1% of that pie. I don't give a .... how many pieces you want to cut your 1% into. Put it in the bloody vitamiser if it makes you feel better. YOU DON'T GET MORE PIE by chopping it into more pieces. Bloody hell stop with the maths. You haven't been given anything. Stop trying to work out how much your nothing is worth and stop confusing people.

Pinky promise now. I will say no more. If people choose delusion over fact and logic I am over trying to help them. I hope I have not come over as too rude but how can I drive this home without being blunt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.