KRR 0.00% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Bonus Options Issue, page-13

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Very happy with this 1 free option for every 3 shares.500,000 options sounds very nice for my portfolio especially if the shares get to 30-40c in 2 years time. 2 years is ample time for the company to be well and truly in a far better position. Of course these options can always be traded also,free money and is great for shareholders. Looks like they are giving us until 2nd week of July to be eligible with your holdings so that the current option holders currently expiring on at the end of June can exercise them into shares and be able to be eligible for these new bonus options for those recently exercised shares. Smart again by the company, obviously trying to get as much options exercised by the 30th of June and this is another incentive to do so.. as I said they will be doing everything they can to get the price back above 10c by the time the end of June rolls around so they can have more options exercised. With the assays due in a week or so from today, the concept study due in June and more work on Vanadium purities we have every reason to think this is a likely scenario. All and all, shareholders in KRC will be happy come the end of June and this latest development will stop the games played by Chix. And more bang for every 3 shares Once again, smart management, people who are buying for the drill results and what is coming with the concept study, get a free option to go with it.. fantastic
    Last edited by Jayse: 25/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $322 23.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 306893 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2521752 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.