OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

I do realise that it is becoming increasingly difficult for you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I do realise that it is becoming increasingly difficult for you to respond to @growler1969 under your @Stuie1977 account then me with you @Scoobysnacks account. Not only that but squeeze in washing your boss' Porche Cayenne and then stalk me on Facebook and Twitter. But kudos must go to you. Spending all that time here on HC especially when you are trying to protect your 100,000 stock holding in Xped (pre consolidation). I'm sure it is all worthwhile. Tell me how much are your shares worth? How many options did you purchase? How many will you purchase in the next offer? But you please continue telling everyone else to buy. @youhavenocredibibility!

But let's get back to your question.. Incentive was simple.. I get a percentage in the company in the form of shares for my 2 years working for free if the company survives. Nothing if it doesn't. Is that incentive enough? Company survived and so I was able to cash in my stock....fortunately before it reached its current levels.. I believe you call that risk and reward... You know what that's like right? Oh sorry...you wouldn't know what that was like.

Not to mention all those costs I incurred...yes, paying for my own airtravel and accommodation. You know...like a startup company that isn't generating self sustaining revenues. Oh sorry...you wouldn't know what that was like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $12 200

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 24280 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.