RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

Congratulations on the raise and we are all happy that it is...

1. 6,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1670
    Congratulations on the raise and we are all happy that it is being put to good use. All we are expecting the company to do is to crush cancer and generate great returns for SHs.

To share an anectode, I called a friend 2 weeks before oppies expiry to see if he had exercised his oppies. I knew from our past conversation that he was disappointed after RAC fell from $3 to $0.75 and stayed there a long time, and he was planning to sell everything and invest in ETFs. Based on my call and explanation he read and understood 23/5 bonus offer reminder notice and the oppies FAQ and then understood that despite his heads being in a loss his oppies and piggies were in the money, and that was money he wasn’t leaving on the table.

Couple of things I take away from this:
    - some SHs care only about SP rise (obvious)
    - some SHs don’t understand the oppies offer or don’t remember to exercise it or didn’t get Automic comms (as discussed on the options thread)
    - the most important takeaway for me was how DT actively participated on these forums to connect with SHs, participate in Q&A, listened to the problems with the options comms from Automic and did everything possible under ASX rules to remind SHs and assist them in exercising the oppies and getting funding for the trials/ company.

Kudos to you Dr.T. Keep up the great work and the shareholder-oriented approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.