RAC 0.80% $1.86 race oncology ltd

Ann: Bonus Options Offer Results, page-13

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Similar @ma420 A friend of mine's dad has pretty severe cancer and invested only because she wanted to 'support what they are trying to achieve' and it took me a long time to explain:
    1. the concept of options
    2: the concept of a share registry vs broker, HIN vs SRN
    3. the concept that by buying shares from another individual she had not yet 'directly' invested in/supported the company

She got there and converted, but for anyone who is totally unfamiliar with the share market and is only 'having a flutter' it's quite intimidating. I was one of those people 7 or 8 years ago.

When you're in the Rumsfeldian 'unknown unknown' realm of the share market it's pretty difficult to know how to distill all the noise to useful info so I have alot of sympathy for those who missed the boat. But also I benefit from reduced dilution (presumably?) and then the Gordon Gekko monster comes out in me. Heh.

Total aside. I am wondering if there will be pharmaceutical company interest in supply+funding deals for trials on their products in the very short term following the presumably imminent tox clearance for human use, and the other news around synergistic effects eg with Decitabine. We already have one supply deal with Otsuka, albeit for 110, but as we know 220 is yet to be approved for human use.

I am assuming that the imminent clearance for use in humans might be a condition precedent to any negotiation going on in the back ground. My complete speculation and of course interested in the views of anyone who knows the commercial way of things around this sector better than I, as I don't work in med/biotech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
-0.015(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $316.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.88 $1.79 $163.0K 89.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34299 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 3635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.