OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Bonus Options Offer - Shortfall, page-37

1. 9,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17716
    At least will know who is dumping at that price. However, given the size of the shortfall doubt anyone will be buying above 0.001c unless SP starts heading north in a big way - so I guess those interested can buy at 0.001c and if you get your order filled no second guessing who filled that order I dare say. Time will tell for them.

My surprise is this was meant to be a bonus option to reward SH so with no real takers why proceed with it?? They should have just canned it by saying didn't get x% filled so shelved. The announcement is pathetic as well - 'pleased', yes 'pleased' as when a dog humps your leg. Seriously, this is a kick in the nuts to management - SP is where it is because SH see that so far it is all talk, no delivery. That is the basis - 75% of SH have no confidence the price will be above 4c in 6 months - that is a real problem because if SH feel like this well what would companies dealing with XPE be thinking. Remember some companies, like Intel, demand some cash backing when dealing with entities.

XPE it is time to deliver revenue, be cash flow positive or goodnight for you within the next year as there are no more suckers to give you cash right now without improvement. Simple as that. All trust lost and still a disasterous CN to get through.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.