OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

If they were free you would be even more in the red. At least...

1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    If they were free you would be even more in the red. At least they're charging you 0.1c for this - raking minor amounts of money from it, better than giving away dilution from free.

Anyone who spins this as positive really needs to take off the rosy glasses now and step on them to bits. Being a non holder (ex-holder more like it) these days I do chime in my occasional distaste at the latest announcement, but it seems to be getting worse and worse. 1 option for every 2 shares. That's like a 50% dilution.

Put it into perspective - when people's rosy glasses were on at the CR circa 3c, now they're expecting to dilute your holdings by 50% if the share price even recovers to 2c. Suddenly your 2 billion shares increases by 1 billion shares the moment you get over 2c? How does anyone logically see this pie being big enough to share - 5,6,9, heck even 10c party days are a long way off.

GOod luck to all - i can't legally offer advice or tell anyone what to do, but anyone who is in the red and thinking of the cardinal sin of backing up the truck and 'doubling down' - don't.

We've all been there and done that, don't make that mistake unless you really have the money spare and risk appetite. Which is probably not existent if you're thinking of averaging down to make up for losses. If you do have the money and this is a small part of your portfolio % wise then be thankful.

Alarm bells ring when the blue sky potential of the company's initial technology is being clouded by a series of acquisitions and movements away from this. Clearly revenue and contracts aren't as close as one expected. I remember when holding last year, mid 2016 revenue was clearly 'visible' to many holders. Having been jipped by one too many companies experience says that if we're still waiting in 2017, it's likely not going to come. Find a good quality company that will deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91070 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.