OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Mate actually I have regularly provided advise to start ups...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Mate actually I have regularly provided advise to start ups starting back in dot com era and do regularly as a consultant now. The golden rule is you don't over extend yourself (which they have) and be frugal and run on an oily rag. Where has that happened. I fully aware of difficulty of earning revenue early but the point is they have over promised and been over aggressive on expansion and focussing on too many things for a very high cash burn and with very high salaries. Have you ever worked with start ups increasing executive salaries significantly before cash flow positive - I certainly have not and moreso seen share based rewards to ensure alignment of goals which sadly missing here. You are missing the fails and missed milestones they have put out on revenue milestones, and when you make big misses like that you reduce confidence in ability for them to execute. I think you are missing the bigger picture issues here matey. If you think management have not underperformed then I think you need to look again at a chart for this stock more closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.