OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Bonus Options Offer, page-195

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I last sold a big chunk at 3.6....but yeh I bought some back at 1.4.....and yeh I am contemplating whether to sell that...I am actually okay with the revenue position in many ways but not happy with many things (including revenue targets set, then missing them with no explanation that is the big red flag to me) and venting on here actually works to communicate displeasure with management performance because we know management read hotcopper (and they have refused to speak to shareholders for some time so no other avenues to convey concerns).

I also don't think it is about patiently waiting for results where there are flaws or concerns to address. Governance issues and structure of the board one of them and yes they can be pressured to change through shareholder action so being quiet on such issues is hardly a sensible strategy imo and just because ok for you does not mean others wish to follow your lead as that is your choice but many would not agree right choice for them. I believe in the tech but well versed in knowing you may have the best assets but not right quality management then risks of realising value from those assets significant.

I don't see my posts as whining but pointing out areas where change is required and we have people like Growler galvanising shareholders to get action, which is a positive imo. I also really struggle with current executive salaries and moreso increases they have given themselves given stage of development and high cash burn.

Anyhow I have said enough now and reality is I just sit back as I certainly doubt I will buy any more no matter how low it goes until can better picture of their strategy execution and update on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.