OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Bonus Options Offer, page-23

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I find it interesting that the options are so very short dated (expire in 6 months) yet need about a 50% rise in the current share price to be in the money.

This implies to me that a quick cash injection is expected to be required by the end of the year.

A need for quick cash at that time may coincide with product launches which have been projected for the same timeframe. It would be preferable to have a guaranteed source of cash (to reward shareholders???), on the back of a product launch and rapid price rise, than need to scramble to the financial markets and be held to ransom due need for fast cash.

I know everyone here is impatient. But product development does take time. And XPE is not selling to consumers, it is selling to device manufactures. Much of the real marketing will be unseen to the public. An "ADRC inside" campaign is not valid until there are multiple vendors with multiple devices in the market place.

Multiple vendors developing multiple devices does take time. I am prepared to wait patiently, and I take the short dated options as a signal that plans are progressing and that a 50% (at least) share price rise will be supported with product announcements by year end.

I understand that many cynics will think it is only a cash raise to pay more salaries, but it will only bring in the full potential cash bonus if the options are exercised. And that will take at least a 50% price rise in the next 6 months - that is a reward I would like to see!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.