RAC 1.75% $1.68 race oncology ltd

The options are only 1:20 shares held- and to existing...

1. 5,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    The options are only 1:20 shares held- and to existing shareholders only.

The following piggyback ones are only expiring out a few years.

RAC is securing extra funds—outlined where to be going & marked for purpose with news flow to come through next 6 mths also.
    No privileged institutional broker lead capital raise to their clients or eligible soph investors who uninvested in the company; or to a cornerstone investor who I am sure could be found.

The dollar amount to raise- is a raise basically.

The funds are only needed to come in when more required , and everyone gets over 6 months to take up !

The price is a reward and typical of a SPP prorata entitlement to existing shareholders, at a nice discounted price- rewarding loyalty, & fallen shareprice even for shareholders who been aboard through the past several years.

The biggest thing is that Dr T has been appointed as CEO. And pathway ahead been announced.

Plus even an excellent investor presentation delivered this morning.
    This to be available for investors and shareholders and brokers etal to watch online , on Y0u tube presumably.

Only a few days ago people were saying that we didn’t have a full time Ceo , and that we were still awaiting the strategy update. ( which Daniel had said was being worked on continually, with best haste and also great care and consultation)
    People were pondering if funds might be required , and when might be even small amount of money raised.

I don’t understand what everyone is going on for as here.
    And why not talking about how considered this all is.

And how RAC has an amazing dedicated CEO now without doubt —- and check out his employment salary package, & how he is now formally dedicating himself and his time to Race Oncology. Because of course this is what is needed , with a lot of focus and hardwork.
    However this is at expense of his own established business still and fully consuming taking on role of CEO of a listed small biotech company like RAC, with much to manifest .

All the best to all.
    I will be exercising my options early as soon as possible.

The ‘optionality ‘ here with this plan from Race - is very good. Incredible really.

Every other company I’ve ever held, this is how it goes as we all know:
    After there is positive news, and if there is company update, and strategies forward if announced , and investor briefings and investor presentations- nearly always a flurry maybe, then the trade halt and CR. If eligible to participate, must quickly come up with funds and this sophisticated investors, or for if a shareholder SPP, it needs its weeks to be received and taken up then concluded. We see this all of the time.

How good is RAC !
    Only to existing shareholders- who do deserve this.
    And very reasonable amount at only 5%, first stage options not the few years time additionals.
    But with the over 6 months to pay for the shares.
    It is excellent !
    Last edited by Aqua65: 24/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
-0.030(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.73 $1.68 $119.9K 70.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3012 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 6382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.