RAC 7.61% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Definitely a no brainer firstly the price is higher than the...

1. 5,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    Definitely a no brainer firstly the price is higher than the offer put that aside you get 3 for 1 that you buy,
    (So even if the price is lower it's still worth it)
    and they are expiring may 2026 the 3 for 1 options and RAC gets the money to fund other trials that's if we don't get a partnership of somethings along the way and if we get bought out the options are still ours.
    The future of RAC has never been so brighter we finally have a CEO that is aligned with our interests and a board with high quality experience on top of that we have a plan to move forward.
    Just remember they needed this plan to advance and to have something to talk to big pharma about what they plan.
    Sure some not happy but we are not insiders we do not know 100% all the data and everything that is going on behind the scenes.
    Trust your team or leave it's that simple the board wants success the CEO Dr T is the largest holder with over 16 mill shares and although to me its more than money for him to get this to big pharma you can't take away the large payout he will get.
    We all wanted him on the board now he is so give him a chance he knows 2023 was crap and I believe he will do everything in is powers to make this a huge success.
    now imagine selling out now to see it back up or higher than it ever was and in my view it definitely will

https://youtube.com/shorts/u1lNELuwh_I?si=X7fQ-NdMnUJPz13z

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.140(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.70 $456.4K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 8662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.