CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Please don't take this as advice, but I have to ask - why would...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Please don't take this as advice, but I have to ask - why would you sell now? We're at near to our all-time low and with the pilots starting immediately, any sign of a positive outcome from either of these will likely drive the SP up.

In all likelihood, Sentry is one of these pilots and thus, if the revised capabilities of BOOM2 meet their requirements, IAM should be in a position to rapidly solidify the dealer arrangement that was highlighted in the last Sentry update. My expectation is that if management have negotiated this engagement properly, they likely have an MOU or similar non-binding agreement in place with conditions for contractual/engagement progression in the event that the solution meets their defined technical/operational scope.

Of course, considerable risk still remains as in the event that the pilots fail then we've lost yet further ground, but the update has mentioned that BOOM2 has been trialled by customers for the last two months, so the probability of management releasing an unready/under-baked product in the current climate should be relatively low.

All IMO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.