CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Yes, when I re-read the announcement for the 3rd time I noted...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Yes, when I re-read the announcement for the 3rd time I noted this line also - initially, I thought this mornings announcement was merely stating the commencement of the aforementioned 2x major customer pilots, but when you read it more closely there is confirmation that internal testing with key customers has already been completed and now the solution is being rolled out to the broader customer base in a selective manner.

IMO the most important confirmation however, are these 3-6 week pilots that are being delivered with the new larger opportunities. From today's announcement I understand these to be starting from next week, which coincides with the last business update where they set an expectation to start these in November.

Another pressing question that I'd like answered is whether the availability of BOOM2 will drive customer acquisition as we'd previously expected BOOM to do so? Will the increased efficiencies delivered via automation mean that IAM can reduce costs so that customers see greater value from the service, or are there alternative value propositions on offer that don't involve cost reduction (i.e. turn-around times, compliance, etc.)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.