CF1 0.00% 1.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I just go by the company history, this has nothing to do with...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I just go by the company history, this has nothing to do with me, the history here says it all. I understand you are invested here and the inevitable bias that creeps in, I am no different in that respect, however its the actions we take given the same exact information that decides whether spec traders make money or lose it all

Given your own history of posting on IAM it doesn't make any rational sense for you to be criticising anyone, especially with an opposing view, considering the complete inaccuracy of the rational you gave and how to trade the stock in the past, of particular punishing financial result would have been anyone that paid any heed whatsoever to you assessment of the NAB deal, your prolific posting at the time was completely inaccurate, calling for holders to buy the dip when it was above 6c 18 months ago

And if I prove to be wrong in the future I will admit it without hesitation, however to be wrong in comparison to your calls the SP would need to be back above 8c or thereabouts.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $625 41.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 525431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.