CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: BOOM2 Update, page-70

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    guys everyone gets burnt on stocks. it sucks when you buy something based on company forecast and the fall short. You can get angry when they know the truth and blatantly lIe. But I can tell you they wanted NAB just as bad, management are living this story. but I wasn't here then, so my knowledge is limited. if they lied about something I would consider my holding. but as far as I'm concerned it fell through because price was too expensIve, product wasn't up to scratch or just wasn't for NAB right then. but I'm telling you right now if product is good IAM and CBA need each other. CBA are more progressive the NAB they are using robotic to automatic 90% of home loan paperwork. The only danger I see is another product can automate better or save them more cash. For a specky this is my opinion has less and less risk the more this pilot goes on. right now I don't want to see any price sensitive Ann. Because as last Ann said, they will alert us if CBA don't take on model 4. SP will stay here until before Sept 4c. people will jump on before Ann
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168016 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.