MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Ann: Boorara Drill Results 158 metres at 1.6 g/t Gold, page-10

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Thanks Mate -
    I appreciate your efforts and experience sharing with us all (as a 70 y/o investor!!! I've  been there done that =lost some dreams like GDR, Ballarat, Bendigo and WON some investment like IGO/Tropicana, NST, etc), I love the excitement of a discovery of new deposits and I would be extremely happy to leave the current and growing Boorara deposit under ground, building the resource up to say 2 mln oz +? of gold as I feel that sitting on gold deposit and explorations in WORLD CLASS Position - around Super Pit - is the best way to increase shareholder value + MRP may have CASH to acquire new prospects when opportunity arises!

If you have deposit around Kalgoorlie you don't need FIFO troubles and the existing/efficient miners may T/O a ready and proven - sizeable deposit!
    I am happily topping up my substantial holdings when weak hands are selling.

The "experts" 3 months ago (prior to the latest excellent drills results) were right putting a "buy" on MRP - Have a pleasant night/v:

http://www.mrpresources.com.au/downloads/analyst/mrp_rpt2016111601.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.