MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Good Luck Eric, As I see it: 1/ You can't "time the market" - no...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Good Luck Eric,
    As I see it:
    1/ You can't "time the market" - no matter how much research one will do -  one needs also a bit of luck and patience...
    2/ in so called "new normal" economy and "new statistics" and with progressing globalisation there are no "quality" stocks anymore even BHP and RIO are "under-performing"...
    (As I don't like "watching the grass grow" so I've never considered eg WOW as an investment - eg. if you bought it @$37 p/share in 2013 you would be still under water" today at $26 p/share and with ALDI plus other international retailers entering Australia's space... the going is only to get tougher for the traditional "lucky duopoly" in the future...
    3/ I am investing in the only things I understand = commodities & would not touch eg. bitcoins etc...
    but I believe in gold, silver, tin, nickel, copper and few other metals...
    4/ my best investments so far were in gold & nickel (IGO, NST) - the companies starting from exploration "penny dreadful" !!!
    Despite disparaging remarks by "talking heads" in the past... precious metals are real money and I assumed ...will outperform the assets created out of thin air!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.